Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Start Date: 7/10/2023 – Training is 7 weeks on-site in the Omaha, NE office. There is no PTO allowed during training.
Location: Omaha, NE Office – 1926 S 67th St, Suite 200, Omaha NE 68106. You will be required to be in office up to 3 days a week post training.
As a Customer Care Manager, you are responsible for the productivity and the well-being of the tier 1 support team members across the Boston, Omaha, and remote offices. You are responsible for overseeing the customer journey for those experiencing Toast issues throughout the support experience, while working cross functionally with internal teams to create process and support guidelines. As a Customer Care Manager, you will train and develop members of the team on process, technical troubleshooting, and new product knowledge. To thrive as a Customer Care Manager at Toast, you are motivated to deliver high quality customer interactions by coaching your team to success, and excel in ambiguous environments.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Responsible for managing a team of agents and performance managing them.
- Monitor attendance of agents and schedule adherence calls daily.
- Available for supervisor escalation phone calls and is a point of contact for challenging customer situations.
- Work directly with agents to improve their effectiveness for Customer Support.
- Provide coaching and feedback to all agents, through the Quality Assurance process or through one on one coaching sessions.
- Maintain open communication with your team addressing concerns and promoting new ideas
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 3+ years of experience performance managing and coaching, as a for instance a Team Lead or Manager
- 4+ years of experience in a role responsible for customer satisfaction and championing the customer experience
- Success operating independently and navigating competing priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Proven track record of success navigating and troubleshooting technical tools, for instance a Apple laptop and Android based software + Toast-native hardware
- Excellent communication, organizational, and influencing skills
Special Sauce* (Non-essential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience answering incoming phone calls and ticketing systems
- Experience working in the tech industry or for a SaaS company
- Open to schedules that may include weekends, holidays and nights
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].