Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
This role will actively manage the Tier 1 Support Team. This role is responsible for the productivity and the well-being of the members of the Care Team across the Boston, Omaha, and remote offices. This role is responsible for (1) overseeing the customer journey for those experiencing Toast issues throughout the support experience, (2) work with cross-functional Internal teams such as Restaurant Success and Services to create process and support guidelines, and (3) train and develop members of the team on process, technical troubleshooting, and new product knowledge.
This role needs to be local to Omaha. Open schedules for this role –
Sun – Thurs 12:00-9:00p CST
Tues – Sat 1:00-11:00p CST
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Is responsible for managing a team of agents and their performance.
- Monitors attendance and schedule adherence throughout the day.
- Works directly with agents to improve their effectiveness for Customer Support.
- Provides coaching and feedback to all agents – through the QA process or through One on One sessions.
- Embrace Toast culture
- Is required to be available for Supervisor Calls.
- Maintains open communication with agents regarding their concerns and ideas; relays to others as appropriate.
- Proactively communicates new ideas for improvement.
- Assists agents with challenging customer contacts – is a point of contact for escalated situations.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Team leader experience in a contact center is preferred but not required.
- Ability to model professional behavior.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to provide guidance to different types of learning styles and lead with empathy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work effectively without close supervision.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Strong attendance habits.
- Flexibility with scheduling.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].