Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is looking for self-motivated individuals who want to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. As a member of the Toast Employee Cloud Customer Care Team you will be responsible for interacting and providing information in response to various customer inquiries, concerns and requests. We are looking for candidates that have experience either with Toast or can communicate effectively, and are creative problem solvers.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Learn the Toast Payroll system and become a product expert
- Prompt correspondence with customers and partners through support calls and emails.
- Work with Toast Sales, Implementation, and Engineering teams to ensure customer success.
- Tracking support issue progress support ticket management systems (Salesforce and others)
- Represent Toast with integrity and professionalism
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, deductive reasoning, organization and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and be independent
- Adaptable and hardworking
- Ability to learn quickly
- Toast product knowledge or Support Center experience
- Flexible work schedule
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.