Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Customer Growth Sales team is a new and growing team at Toast! It is a start-up within a start-up and this is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor. You’ll be calling into current Toast POS customers, and managing the whole sales cycle to close. The culture of our sales team is just as competitive as it is collaborative; everyone strives to be their best, and we play and win as a team.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Identify and develop leads in your territory and own the whole sales process, including: video meetings with clients, creating value propositions, negotiating contracts, and closing.
- Be held to goals in terms of sales revenue and unit bookings.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to manage all sales activities and pipeline
- Understand competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to best position Toast products
- Collaborate with Services and Implementation teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Business development experience, closing experience preferred
- History of meeting & exceeding sales performance goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A competitive nature and self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to act as a consultant and get prospects to think differently about their business
- Attention to detail & ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].