At Omio, we take a unique approach to travel. Our pioneering search platform provides a seamless way to find and book the fastest, cheapest and best travel options by train, bus, flight and ferries to thousands of cities, towns and villages across Europe, the United States and Canada. That translates not only into financial savings for you but also means you have more time on your hands to enjoy your travel experiences! We are a founder-led business and our amazing CEO, Naren Shaam, is as passionate about Omio as he was on day one.
Do you love to travel? Want to learn about customer service or develop your skills in customer service? Then we have the perfect job for you! Omio, formerly GoEuro, was touted by Forbes magazine as the “next big thing.” Be our next big thing!
We are searching for a customer service specialist to join our awesome Berlin team and play a key role in our growth.
At Omio, we share a common goal of “making travel easy.” We believe we’re helping scope the future of travel and want you to help us on our journey!
Up to the challenge? Read more below.
- Communicate between travellers, Omio and, in certain cases, our transport providers
- Be the first point of contact for travellers across multiple channels (email, phone, social media) for any inquiries related to their travel plans (e.g. questions about payments and modifying bookings, handling requests and complaints)
- Deliver and maintain a high level of service and customer satisfaction
- Support your team as the company grows and expands to different markets
What you bring to the table
- You are a talented communicator and natural problem solver
- You speak English fluently, additional languages are a plus.
- You like taking ownership of cases and are passionate about helping customers
- You are well organised with a constant drive to optimise the way you work
- You already have experience in customer service or customer facing roles.
The Interview Process
You will have an introductory call with a Talent Acquisition team member to get to know each other. Following that, you will meet with two of our Customer Service Team Leads. These conversations will allow us to not only talk about your experience, ambitions, and values but also serve to determine – for both sides – whether we are a ‘good match.’ In turn, you will hear more about our team, the way we work, and our challenges and plans. Please come prepared with questions, too!
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you, too, can have an impact on this journey
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- Remote and flexible working (currently under review for our post-pandemic world)
- Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
Diversity Makes Us Stronger
We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, or disability.
Intrigued? Apply Today! We look forward to hearing from you.