- Communicate between travellers, Omio and, in certain cases, our transport providers
- Be the first point of contact for travellers across multiple channels (email, phone, social media) for any inquiries related to their travel plans (e.g. questions about payments and modifying bookings, handling requests and complaints)
- Deliver and maintain a high level of service and customer satisfaction
- Support your team as the company grows and expands to different markets
What you bring to the table
- You are a talented communicator and natural problem solver
- You speak Spanish and English fluently
- You like taking ownership of cases and are passionate about helping customers
- You are well organised with a constant drive to optimise the way you work
- You already have experience in customer service or customer facing roles.
We encourage you to apply even if you’re still developing some of these skills!
What’s in it for you? #LifeatOmio
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- Annual travel allowance to fund your trips and adventures
- Subsidised Urban Sport Club membership
- An educational budget for courses or workshops to help you gain even more skills
- Catered weekly lunches and monthly social events
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
Diversity & Inclusion runs in our entire structure, and makes us stronger
With 45 nationalities making up Omio, we live and breathe Diversity and Inclusion and welcome anyone irrespective of gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other personal markers to apply as we focus on what matters; skills, abilities and attitude.
Intrigued? Apply here in English, or if you have questions, speak with Jacob, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, email [email protected]