Aera Technology is the Decision Intelligence company. We deliver innovation and services that enable enterprises to operate sustainably, intelligently, and efficiently. Our platform, Aera Decision Cloud™, integrates with your existing systems to digitize, augment, and automate decisions in real time. Aera helps enterprises around the world transform decision making – delivering millions of recommendations that have resulted in significant revenue gains and cost savings for some of the world’s best-known brands.
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager to lead our customers toward self-sufficiency and success using Aera's platform. The ideal candidate will drive end-user adoption, measure and deliver the platform's impact, define customers' decision intelligence roadmap, and ensure overall customer satisfaction. The Customer Success Manager will also work with Aera's Client Partners, product and delivery organization to identify opportunities to expand client usage, organize and orchestrate client engagement governance, and enable customers and partners to build their Center of Excellence around Aera.
- Own end user adoption. Drive the measurement & delivery of impact using Aera’s built-in platform
- Lead customers’ decision intelligence roadmap
- Define and drive customers’ path to self-sufficiency
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction and deployment of tools and processes
- Organize and orchestrate client engagement governance
- Leverage sales and marketing to bring customers new ideas on how to increase value of the Aera platform and resources
- Work with Aera’s Client Partners, Product and Delivery organization to identify and/or develop opportunities to expand client usage
- Enable customers and partners to build their Center of Excellence around Aera
- Usage & decision analytics, renewal rates, number of certified Aera developers or any other measure of self sufficiency
- 3+ years of professional work experience
- Bachelor degree in STEM field
- Fast, Smart, high EQ, high energy and drive
- Capable of building and maintaining meaningful relationships, genuinely and honestly
- Classic office suite experience
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
Nice to Have
- Experience in data and analytics, supply chain, digital transformation will be a big plus
$0 – $0 bimonthly
We are interested in considering every qualified candidate eligible to work in the United States. However, at present, we are not able to sponsor visas. The appropriate candidate will be based in Texas.
If you share our passion for building a sustainable, intelligent, and efficient world, you’re in the right place. Established in 2017 and headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're a series D start-up, with teams in Mountain View, San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Aera Technology, we strive to support our Aeranauts and their loved ones through different stages of life with a variety of attractive benefits, and great perks. In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock options, we have other great benefits available. You’ll find comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans, a 401K plan, flexible paid time off, remote work reimbursement, generous parental leave, and much more. We offer unlimited access to online professional courses for both professional and personal development, coupled with people manager development programs. We believe in a flexible working environment, to allow our Aeranauts to perform at their best, ensuring a healthy work-life balance. When you’re working from the office, you’ll also have access to a fully-stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages.