Arrcus was founded to enrich human experiences by interconnecting people, machines, and data. The Arrcus team comprises world-class technologists with an unparalleled record in shipping industry-leading networking products, complemented by industry thought leaders, operating executives, and Tier One VCs.
Come join Arrcus and be a part of the most significant transformation in the networking industry. We are looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager who will leverage technical skills with business acumen to create compelling and differentiated solutions across Enterprise and Service Provider customer segments.
The Technical Program Manager is responsible for developing and orchestrating the programs required to drive customers’ product adoption-related project deliverables. This highly visible, strategic role will be responsible for defining and driving customer projects within the Arrcus ecosystem. It will enable personalized, relevant interactions with customers at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Establish standards for delivering our service model across our customers.
- Accountable for assigned customer accounts and overall projects health as well as maximizing customer satisfaction and driving product adoption and value
- Define the project requirements scope, and metrics, and plan for getting the desired business result for a particular set of customers.
- Initiate new projects with new and existing enterprise customers.
- Customer kickoffs should be coordinated and facilitated.
- Engage new and existing enterprise clients to launch new projects.
- Manage resource allocation for new initiatives.
- Contribute to developing customer project/use case models for customers
- Work with other departments, like sales, support, engineering, and product management, to ensure that customer engagements are completed successfully.
- All Hands meetings, quarterly offsite meetings, and so on.
- Coordinate and facilitate the allocation of resources to new projects.
- Creating and delivering standard project management documents such as project plans, status reports, meeting minutes, project tracking logs, presentations, action items, risks, and issues. Creating and maintaining stakeholder registers, organizational charts, and other required artifacts.
- Set up a regular cadence (weekly, monthly, quarterly) with each assigned customer to advise, review executive dashboards and open issues, and discuss the account project status.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years experience in program/project management with end-to-end program ownership and formal certifications (PMP, Agile, etc)
- 2+ years of experience as a Customer Projects Manager or Manager or Technical Program Manager, ideally in a Networking Software organization.
- Experience managing customer delivery projects and product-related activities.
- Solid understanding of project management, development best practices, and change management principles
- Must be highly organized, skilled with communication, and capable of supporting multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent track record in customer focus projects or a related role and excited to work with complex technologies in uncharted spaces.
• 100% covered medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Parental leave
• 401k retirement plan
• Employee Assistance programs
• Health & wellness program and resources
• Weekly Catered lunches at our San Jose office.
• Monthly happy hours at our San Jose office.
Investors and Funding
Arrcus has raised over $75M in funding from top tier Venture Capital firms(VCs) such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, General Catalyst, and Clear Ventures as well as strategic investors such as Liberty Global, SoftBank Corp, and Samsung Next.
Equal Opportunity At Arrcus, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone. A strong belief of culture addition will propel us forward, together. With this, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training.