We’re currently looking for a Senior Data Science Engineer familiar with media analysis and editing techniques and excited by exploring new ways to streamline the editing process for our beloved users.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with Creative Technologists and Product Managers to identify new ways to better understand users’ media and preferences.
- Collaborate with Backend Engineers to implement advanced media processing pipelines.
- Explore new ways to automate the editing process via recommendation algorithms, from POCs to production.
Skills We’re Excited About
- Proficiency in Python and C++
- Experience with media processing (sound, image, video)
- Experience with standard Machine Learning techniques & frameworks
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong communication skills – ability to work in a distributed work environment
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Big Data Analytics
- Passion for video editing
- Git proficiency
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included)
- Subsidized lunch and snacks galore
- Gym fee compensation
- Excellent healthcare insurance coverage (Health-premium paid for 70% by GoPro)
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.