At Opsera, we share a vision for the future of software delivery. We believe that DevOps has transformed from an aspiration to now a practical science. We built our platform to help organizations accelerate their DevOps adoption and reach peak innovation velocity.
Our culture represents the values and philosophy that helped inspire the foundations of our Opsera platform. Opsera is the only DevOps orchestration platform that enables integration, orchestration, and intelligence across the entire software development life cycle. With easy-to-use self-service integrations, drag and drop pipelines and unified intelligence, Opsera enables developers to have the choice they want, operations team the efficiency they need, and business leaders unparalleled visibility into their DevOps environment.
Looking for a Demand Gen marketer obsessed with pipeline & revenue generation, with a passion for creativity and experimentation. This role reports to the VP of Marketing, to build pipeline and scale a fast growing startup building a new category in next gen DevOps.
- Own marketing automation and multi-channel campaign management.
- Understanding of buyer journeys, conversions and drive optimizations.
- Full ownership of email marketing from writing content to segmented nurture flows to tracking conversions.
- Work with Syndication Vendors & Partners for high quality lead generation.
- Experiment and iterate fast on growth marketing ideas.
- Work with SEM & SEO agencies and tie results to pipeline.
- Ownership of marketing operations and work with Sales & Execs on reporting &dashboards.
- Work closely with Sales to identify which channels & strategies are driving conversions.
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, Salesloft.
- Familiarity with intent and ABM marketing.
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Organized and data driven.
- Ambition to learn and grow with the company.
- Flexible PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
Opsera was founded in 2019 by Chandra Ranganathan and Kumar Chivukula. The inspiration for their idea originated during their time at Symantec. Immediately after, Chandra moved on to lead infrastructure at Uber and Kumar took over global infrastructure at Symantec. It was during this time that it became apparent to them both that their shared vision for a platform had to become a reality. Soon, Opsera was born. Thus began the Opsera journey to change the way organizations can begin accelerating peak software velocity.