As a Design Associate, you will be required to understand the Clients's KWS requirement and specs from the Designer over a call or F2F briefing / meetings. You will need to understand all KWS modules and technical specs in Livspace KWS category.
- Prepare plan, Wall to Wall elevation with complete detailing on AutoCAD for Kitchen, Wardrobe and Storages.
- Prepare all EPT and Granite detailings for Kitchen, Wardrobe and Storages.
- Prepare the KWS BOQ on Livspace Design tool [ CANVAS ]
- Prepare coordinated KWS design docket wrt the BOQ with correct annotation and detailing.
- Should use a standard drawing template as specified by the Central Team.
- Should be able to understand the changes / errors pointed out by the Validation Team and incorporate the same in the Design docket.
- Should adhere to the SLA and the Quality standards of the output.
- Attend the Trainings for the new module introduced by the Category Team and keep yourselves updated.
- Strong AutoCAD skills are a must.
- Diploma / Degree in Architecture or Interior Design [ will be an added advantage ]
- Experience 1 to 6 years
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Designer or Design Associate or in a similar role.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Attention to detail with great team player skills.