Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
As a Design Associate, you will be required to understand the Clients's KWS requirement and specs from the Designer over a call or F2F briefing / meetings. You will need to understand all KWS modules and technical specs in Livspace KWS category.
- Prepare plan, Wall to Wall elevation with complete detailing on AutoCAD for Kitchen, Wardrobe and Storages.
- Prepare all EPT and Granite detailings for Kitchen, Wardrobe and Storages.
- Prepare the KWS BOQ on Livspace Design tool [ CANVAS ]
- Prepare coordinated KWS design docket wrt the BOQ with correct annotation and detailing.
- Should use a standard drawing template as specified by the Central Team.
- Should be able to understand the changes / errors pointed out by the Validation Team and incorporate the same in the Design docket.
- Should adhere to the SLA and the Quality standards of the output.
- Attend the Trainings for the new module introduced by the Category Team and keep yourselves updated.
- Strong AutoCAD skills are a must.
- Diploma / Degree in Architecture or Interior Design [ will be an added advantage ]
- Experience 1 to 6 years
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Designer or Design Associate or in a similar role.
- Experience in Turnkey Residential Interiors
- Knowledge or experience in preparations of False Ceiling or Reflected Ceiling Plan Layouts.
- Knowledge or experience in preparation of Carpentry Storage Drawings
- Knowledge or experience in preparation of Electrical Drawings.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Attention to detail with great team player skills.