Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
As a Design Manager, you are responsible for managing the designing for projects, through a team of designers. You will ensure their productivity & work output by imparting required trainings and leading discussions on designs.
- Manage designing of multiple projects month-on-month.
- Ensuring work output of Designers Team.
- Drive Customer experience & Relationship Management.
- Ensure output on design Net Promoter Survey (Customer rating).
- Training designers on technical details and managing/ leading design discussions.
- B.Arch, B.Interior Design | Masters/Specialization: Construction Planning Management, MBA, Design Management.
- 8+ years of relevant experience as an Interior Designer/ Project Manager.
- Led and delivered minimum 10 Commercial Interior projects (end to end Project Management)
- Experience in Architecture & Interior Design / Construction Industry is a must.
- Sound understanding of commercial real estate
- Demonstrated connections in the field of Architecture & Interior Design, Construction, Real Estate & Enterprise Accounts.
- Excellent knowledge of design tools such as AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop