Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As the Global Workforce Management Director, you will develop and integrate a set of processes to optimize quality of service and productivity of Toast’s support operations. You will build a workclass team and optimize forecasting, hiring, scheduling and real-time management to ensure effective labor management. You will provide input on product release schedules and work with existing WFM tools and/or recommend new software or tools. You will play a fundamental role in our mission to quickly and consistently provide support to restaurants while driving process improvements for ongoing operational success.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Grow, develop and manage leadership and analysts in the Forecasting and Scheduling teams.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and expert in staff-level forecasting, capacity planning, hiring and scheduling.
- Partner with Operations, Finance, Talent Acquisition and People Success on business planning and budget optimization.
- Direct the multi-site contact center schedule requirements, and provide consultation to teams on methods to optimize staffing of both internal and vendor partner teams.
- Evaluate and performs risk analysis on capacity assumptions including overall and site-level workload, technology initiatives, and facilities utilization
- Develop reporting infrastructure and execute on key workforce metrics at the enterprise and agent level
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 3-5 years work experience leading a global workforce management organization
- Strong instincts in hiring top talent, motivating teams and driving results across teams.
- Deep analytical skills and judgment in designing models, assessing outputs, and presentation of recommendations.
- Ability to build strong relationships with leadership teams across functions.
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- BS degree or equivalent
- Travel of up to 20% may be required.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.