Espresa is the only personal benefits platform that delivers a global and all-in-one experience for HR, people teams, and employees. With a core focus on Lifestyle Spending Accounts (LSAs) and a complimentary, modular suite of solutions focused on total wellbeing, recognition, and community, Espresa powers Great Places to Work® while making heroes out of HR teams.
Join our growing team of tenacious builders, designers, and people igniters, and help transform the industry of personal benefits for good.
What you bring to life with Espresa
The Director of Account Management is a critical member of Espresa’s go-to-market team. This individual will lead and execute Espresa’s portfolio stewardship and expansion strategy, playing an instrumental role in driving next-level growth by helping to retain, renew, and expand Espresa’s growing customer portfolio. Key aspects of this role include:
- Collaborate with Customer Success teams to gain deep insight into our client portfolio and understanding of our program scope and customer engagements.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with existing clients that support retention and expansion.
- Cultivate and maintain a deep understanding of the company’s product offerings and the ability to articulate our value proposition to clients.
- Ensure that clients are satisfied and realize value from our products and services, offering strategic guidance to help them achieve their goals.
- Collect client feedback and work with the product team to improve offerings.
Revenue Retention and Growth
- Develop and execute strategic plans for optimal account growth and retention.
- Implement a proactive plan for timely, favorable customer renewals.
- Identify and seize upsell or cross-sell opportunities within existing accounts.
- Manage contract negotiations for renewals and expansions.
- Optimize processes that will drive and improve efficiency in all aspects of client management – order execution, payment processing, CRM, analytics and reporting dashboards.
- Manage a growing team (Account Managers + Sales Operations Analysts).
- Design strategic account management processes that can be deployed in a scalable way as the portfolio and Account Management team grows.
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to guide the company’s strategic direction and boost overall account management effectiveness.
This is an opportunity to become a key contributor to a rapidly growing company with many opportunities to expand in roles and responsibilities. Espresa is a pre-IPO company, which is growing rapidly, and generous stock is part of the compensation package.
Additional superpowers required for the role
- Industry knowledge and experience working with large employer accounts and impacting revenue.
- Ability to convey ideas, expectations, and information effectively and clearly.
- Strong presentation skills to clearly communicate Espresa’s product vision to stakeholders, establishing credibility and highlighting Espresa’s value.
- Capable of operating independently as a self-starter, adept at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Possess an unwavering commitment to ensure the company not only meets but exceeds its targets.
- Inspire and motivate, fostering a culture that maximizes the passion and potential of Espresa’s employees.
- Extensive (10+ years) of account management experience in Enterprise SAAS, experience in the employer benefits and/or HR technology industry is preferred
- BA or BS and MBA or other advanced degrees highly desired – experience in lieu of degree considered
Nice to haves
- Start-up experience
- SalesForce CRM
- Direct Sales
Espresa offers a comprehensive benefits package that is competitive with Silicon Valley/Bay Area employers, including health, retirement, a Lifestyle Spending Account, generous PTO, and more.
Espresa is absolutely an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we mean that! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or based on disability. We celebrate minds of all kinds and from all walks.
Show us you and how our mission and vision shine in you. Please send your resume and cover letter. We welcome wonderful, kind, and bright humans!