NOTE: This is a fully remote position that is open to both the US and Canada, but preference may be given to candidates in or near to Albany, NY.
Tignis provides AI process control solutions for industrial systems that marry deep physics understanding with the latest in AI solutions. Tignis has developed groundbreaking virtual metrology technology that takes high fidelity simulations (models based on partial differential equations) and generates machine learning surrogate models that are six orders of magnitude faster. This enables never-before-possible process control use cases. Tignis has also designed and built a novel analytics and automation language to give AI superpowers to process engineers. And of course, Tignis provides software solutions for AI process control (R2R or realtime, augmented or fully autonomous).
Tignis has proven its technology with big name customers in semiconductor manufacturing, and is looking to expand its market from that foundation.
We’re looking for a dynamic individual to serve as our Director of Market Development, AI Process Control for Semiconductor Manufacturing. This position is at the forefront of defining and delivering cutting-edge solutions in a large market with significant customer pain points. This pivotal role will serve as the central resource and driving force for the design, marketing and business development of Tignis’ products for the semiconductor space.
This position involves bringing together your technical, product, and business skills. The role balances being a high impact contributor and a collaborative team member. This is a great opportunity at a fast-growing and dynamic enterprise technology company. Are you ready to help deliver the future of semiconductor manufacturing process control?
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Engage with prospects and customers to identify opportunities and requirements.
- Acquire market intelligence to become an expert on Tignis’ prospective buyers, who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Identify and develop strategic partners and lighthouse customers in the semiconductor industry.
- Develop unique product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Develop the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business initiatives.
- Drive the marketing effort in developing a detailed go-to-market plan.
- Utilizing contractor resources, coordinate go-to-market activities and create sales enablement tools such as white papers, product guides, product videos, technical briefs, presentation decks, etc.
- Drive awareness and lead-generation for Tignis’ solution via social media, blogging, published articles, webinars, email marketing, online advertising, trade shows/events, etc.
YOUR EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Substantial experience with semiconductor process engineering as well as technologies and solutions in the semiconductor manufacturing process control marketplace
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Working knowledge of data science, machine learning, and AI.
- Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills including the ability to create and deliver effective presentations.
- Must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative software and services development environment..
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask, and work well under pressure.
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive, and creative.
- Team player who collaborates well with others.
- 7+ years of experience in technical product marketing, product management, or sales engineering, or sales targeted at the semiconductor process control market.
- Bachelor degree in an Engineering field or equivalent work experience. MBA valued.
This is a remote position. Must be located in time zones between US Pacific and US Eastern (inclusive). Beneficial if you live in or near the Albany, NY area.