Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. Because our technology is purpose built for restaurants, our customers trust that we will deliver on their needs today while investing in innovative experiences that will power the future of the industry.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Key leader on the Fintech product management team, responsible for building payments products that power Toast’s business
- Launch meaningful products solving complex business problems working across geographies (US, Ireland and India) and our business.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching and developing world class talent
- Anticipate and resolve strategic issues that impair the product and technical team’s ability to deliver
- Work across Toast with other organizations such as hardware, marketing, sales, finance, data science, operations and customer success
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 10+ years of product management experience (including some years at a principal or leadership level) with successive growth in responsibilities along with experience in managing product managers and a portfolio of products
- A track record of success (and enjoyment) in people leadership, building high performing product management teams, and developing exceptional talent
- Experience managing product managers
- Domain expertise in payments and financial services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience building strategic partnerships with vendors and suppliers
- Proven experience in bridging the technical and business sides of projects, including the desire to lead through collaboration
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to demonstrate ideas visually
- Proven time management, prioritization and organizational skills (must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines)
- MS, MTech, MBA preferred
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.