Arrcus was founded to enrich human experiences by interconnecting people, machines, and data. The Arrcus team consists of world-class technologists who have an unparalleled record in shipping industry-leading networking products, complemented by industry thought leaders, operating executives, and Tier One VCs.
Come join Arrcus and be a part of the most significant transformation in the networking industry. We are looking for an experienced Director, Product Management who will leverage technical skills with business acumen to create compelling and differentiated solutions across Enterprise and Service Provider customer segments.
In this new role of Director, Product Management you will report to the VP of Marketing and Product and be responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle, and will develop a vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and your own industry insight.
You will collaborate and work closely with cross-functional teams, including Development/Engineering, customer success and sales to deliver products that align with this vision and meet market needs. You will have ownership for the complete product lifecycle management from product definition to product launch, to product end-of-life, and everything in between.
In this role you will articulate the key benefits and product value proposition to help create and maintain marketing plans and collateral (including web updates, product training materials and sales training).
• You have 8+ years of experience in networking industry (Switching, Routing) in Enterprise/Hyperscale data center and Service Provider customer segments
• Experience with IP Clos, Routing, MEC, 4G/5G Edge/Access, Cloud Networking
• You have demonstrated leadership and execution skills, with a track record of taking products from requirements to success in the market and have managed products from cradle-to-grave.
• You can drive successful outcomes through collaboration and influence across direct and indirect teams.
• You have a good combination of technical knowledge and business skills
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You have a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field. MBA or advanced degree preferred.