Swift Navigation is hiring. Let us introduce ourselves. Swift is changing the way we navigate and understand the world. Swift’s precise positioning technology platform improves location accuracy from several meters to centimeter-level and is used by millions of devices across the globe. Swift’s technology is trusted by users across industries, enabling safer driving, improving efficiency for last-mile delivery and commercial transport operations, increasing accuracy for mobile devices and creating new possibilities for rail, robotics and machine control. That’s what we offer our customers and partners, but it’s the work we do together as a team that is the best part of our days. We collaborate—across the globe—to ambitiously tackle problems, to pursue our mission and to make a real impact in the world. We are diverse, flexible, supportive and we believe our team is our most important asset and offer a host of benefits and programs to ensure that they know it.
Now a little more about what you could contribute to Swift’s mission and vision. As our Director of Product Marketing, you will play an integral role in building on Swift’s brand and supporting its continued growth. This role provides the opportunity to work on all aspects of Swift’s product marketing program, to collaborate across engineering, sales and product development departments and the marketing team working on a brand that is making an impact.
As Director of Product Marketing, you will be a valued addition to our small, but mighty, marketing team working on a variety of programs and projects across the globe to achieve Swift’s mission to build a safer and more efficient future by changing the way we navigate and understand every centimeter of our planet. You will be a technical marketing lead.
You will be on, and work closely with the marketing team—with collaboration with and insights from Swift’s product, engineering and sales teams—to learn about, and participate in technical marketing activities. This includes product positioning, content creation, webinars, website, product launches, partner marketing and much more. Our products include SaaS, Software and Hardware and they are technical in nature. You must be willing to learn our technology and step up to translate technical engineering concepts into layman’s terms and storytelling so Swift can communicate with our many audiences.
While day-to-day tasks vary based on business needs, some responsibilities include
- Bridging the connections with Engineering, Sales, Product and other departments to develop meaningful content – you need to love to write!
- Writing and maintaining website and landing page copy
- Assisting with content creation for marketing and advertising campaigns to drive leads
- Assisting the product team in creating content, launching products and more
- Assisting the BD team in creating words that resonate, working on partner activities
- Collaborating with a team responsible for maintaining PowerPoint slide decks
- And much more – whatever you desire
Required Skills / Abilities
- A strong writer with experience in writing technical marketing materials
- 5+ years of professional experience in a product marketing role
- Must be able to work independently as well as cross-collaborating with team members and partners to complete multiple projects with competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to proofread, draft copy and edit content
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Adept at working within Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Comfortable working with CRMs (Salesforce), Social Media Management (Hootsuite), Project Management tools (Asana, Confluence)
- You are professional, friendly, a team player—Want to work at Swift!
Preferred Skills / Abilities
- Experience with product marketing for components or sensors with connectivity / services or SaaS or a Tier 1 automotive company a huge plus
- Experience working as part of a remote team as we have Swift teammates around the globe
- B2B product marketing experience
- Flexible vacation days, competitive salary and stock options, employer covered health insurance, 401(k), HSA
- Stocked kitchen, company events and catered lunches, tech-talks, learning and development budget for every employee
- Growth and learning opportunities from a tech company environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers and professionals
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.
Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49