Espresa is the only Culture Benefits® platform that delivers a global and all-in-one experience for HR, people teams, and employees. With a core focus on Lifestyle Spending Accounts (LSAs) and a complimentary, modular suite of solutions focused on total wellbeing, recognition, and community, Espresa powers great places to work, while making heroes out of HR teams.
Join our growing organization of tenacious builders, designers, people igniters, and help transform the industry of employee experience for good.
What you bring to life with Espresa
The Director of Strategic Alliances will play an instrumental role in driving next-level growth by helping to expand and execute Espresa’s broker/consultant channel. At the highest level, this individual will:
- Actively participate in and support the planning of Espresa’s expanding channel strategy and vision
- Execute Espresa’s Consultant and Broker strategy and vision in an assigned region
- Strengthen and grow Espresa’s relationships with employer benefit consultants and broker partners to drive revenue for Espresa
- Build and deepen relationships with subject matter expert teams and leadership at key consultant/broker firms
- Work in tandem with internal partners, including sales, brand and marketing, product, and client success, to influence and deliver go-to-market results
- Identify, attend, and lead various educational meetings, capabilities presentations, and networking events both in person and via conference call
This is an opportunity to become a key contributor on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company with many opportunities to expand in roles and responsibilities. Espresa is a pre-IPO company, which is growing rapidly, and generous stock is part of the compensation package.
Additional superpowers required for the role
- Provide significant growth and/or industry business acumen and thought leadership through new partner pursuits, and the creation of thought capital
- Benefits industry knowledge, consulting and broker contacts, and industry relationships in the employer space
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate product vision to stakeholders in a way that establishes credibility and reinforces the value of Espresa’s offering
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, prioritize, and coordinate multiple tasks within time constraints
- Have an unwavering commitment to seeing the company hit and exceed its targets
- Inspire, motivate, and maintain a culture that optimizes the passion and potential of Espresa’s employees
- Extensive (10+ years) of benefits industry experience (benefits consulting and/or selling into the Broker/Consultant market) with existing relationships and a proven track record of achieving results
- BA or BS and MBA or other advanced degrees highly desired – experience in lieu of degree considered
- History of working with and navigating large employer accounts and impacting revenue growth
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment
- The high energy level and ability to quickly gain credibility and engage partners and decision-makers
Nice to haves
- Prior experience working at a Benefits Consulting or Brokerage firm
- Driving growth via the Broker/Consulting channel
- Crafting creative partnership deals
Espresa offers a comprehensive benefits package that is competitive with Silicon Valley/Bay Area employers, including health, retirement, a wellbeing allowance, generous PTO, and more.
Espresa is absolutely an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we mean that! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or based on disability. We celebrate minds of all kinds and from all walks.