Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready to make a change?
As the Director of Talent Acquisition – Sales & Customer Success, you will provide strategic and operational direction for the design/delivery of all hiring within our Sales and Customer Success teams by building recruiting and sourcing strategies that attract the very best.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Recruit, train, and develop the team to successfully execute talent acquisition activities with measurable results year on year
- Partner with Senior Leadership and People Success Partners around workforce planning and talent needs aligned with short and long term business goals
- Provide understanding of internal/external talent landscape, building on competitive intelligence and trends to better prepare for and respond to talent demands
- Build a data-driven TA organization; provide key employment metrics
- Provide guidance to improve the candidate pipeline via social networking, viral branding, intern/co-op/rotational programs and employee referral campaigns
- Actively create and participate in networking efforts with industry organizations and other potential candidate sourcing contacts
- Perform activities in the TA life cycle, as needed, including executive level roles and/or in high-demand periods
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Proven success in building multi site teams, aligning resources, and leading with metrics to drive ROI and quality of hire
- TA Management experience in a technology, preferably software, company. Experience with a high-growth, high velocity culture
- Demonstrated success working cross functionally on workforce planning in order to achieve short and long term business goals
- Experience with behavioral assessments is preferred
- Strong customer orientation to enhance the hiring experience for candidates, hiring managers and executives
- Strong prioritization skills with proven ability to manage multiple assignments within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to scale at an incredible pace
- Have extraordinary communications skills, keep all team members, partners, candidates, and execs in the loop!
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.