Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Sales Operations, Toast’s sales engine, is responsible for launching and optimizing the performance of high potential products. As Toast grows to add more products to our suite, the opportunity to support our customers and grow revenue is unparalleled. This sales leader will be responsible for building Toast’s multi-product sales strategy in order to grow revenue per customer without sacrificing market-share growth. Ultimately, this leader will determine how to pilot and launch new products, align sales strategies across the new business and upsell teams, and build strategies to support the sales org as products become more complex. In addition, Senior Manager will lead cross-functional initiatives, present to senior leadership, and build and grow their own data and operations team to drive results.
- Build strategy and scale operations to support the pilot and launch of all new products across a large sales org.
- Evolve the sales motion and ensure that sales velocity remains strong despite increasing complexity of products.
- Lead initiatives that include key stakeholders from systems, business intelligence, sales ops, marketing, and customer success in order to drive the sale and adoption of products.
In order to accomplish those three goals, the following skills/experience are required.
- Fluent in building a data strategy – has the skills to use data to make decisions (Excellent excel skills required)… And the skills to make decisions when data isn’t available
- Project Management Skills / Organizational Skills / Great presentation skills
- Creativity and agility – thrives without structure and likes autonomy
- MBA preferred
- At least 5 years of experience working in operations for a company with managed-sale including at least 2 years running a team
Things to check for when we;re screening
- Comfortable thriving despite lack of structure
- Very strong leadership skills
- Highly collaborative mindset; Skilled at influencing others
- Experience leading cross-functional projects (across sales ops, marketing, and upsell) and generating support and buy in.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
At Toast, we believe that the success of our business and our customers comes only with the success of our employees.
Our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are empowered to succeed, Toast succeeds in achieving our mission to enable our community of restaurateurs to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
At the heart of this is our hospitality mindset of ensuring everyone feels welcomed and included, and our Toast values and behaviors that best define who we are as Toasters.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].