As Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for leading a cross functional team to set the strategic direction and define the product roadmap for Avicena’s innovative ultra-low power and high bandwidth microLED based interconnects for chip-to-chip communications.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Define the Product/Technology roadmap. Identify new market opportunities and drive plans to exploit them.
- Assess competitive solutions and customer development plans to drive a compelling product roadmap with clear value proposition at leading customers.
- Establish strong customer relationships and drive design wins.
- Own product forecasting for effective planning and management of the business.
- Define and develop product collateral, competitive analysis, product roll out, and field training.
- Identify investments required to drive sustainable business growth and profitability.
You have a proven track record of launching, growing and managing successful product lines in the semiconductor industry, and you have led strategic design wins at Tier 1 customers. You possess a unique blend of marketing, business and technical expertise, you thrive in the fast-paced environment of the high-tech start-up world and enjoy working in a high-power team.
Specific requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in EE, CS, physics or business. Master’s degree and/or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant semiconductor industry experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Product life cycle and portfolio management experience
- Proven ability in building strong customer and partner relationships
- Experience in building and leading strong teams
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with engineering organizations
- Thorough understanding of semiconductor design cycles and product trade-offs
- Understanding datacenter, AI/ML architectures and the critical underlying semiconductor building blocks
Avicena is a privately held company developing microLED based ultra-low power high bandwidth interconnects for chip-to-chip communications. This technology will revolutionize High-Performance (HPC) and Cloud computing, as well as other industries where low power interconnects are critical like camera sensors, autonomous vehicles, and aerospace. Avicena is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California with a development center in Livingston, Scotland. The company was founded in 2019 by leading technologists from the optical networking industry with a track record of delivering breakthrough products. (www.avicena.tech)