Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. As a Sales Manager, you are pivotal to the growth of the Toast brand in your district. You will report into a Regional Vice President and will hire, build, and coach a team of Territory Account Executives who are in the field everyday transforming the way restaurants operate. You’ll work closely with your sales team on how to understand restaurants’ unique needs and develop customized solutions that help their businesses thrive.
This is a 100% remote opportunity with local travel. You must live local to the territory or be willing to relocate.
About this roll*: (Responsibilities)
- Develop, motivate, and manage a quota-achieving sales team
- Coach your team on how to conduct efficient discovery meetings, live demos, and craft a solution that best meets the prospective customer’s needs
- Spend time in the field empowering your team in their pursuit to generate interest in Toast through walk-ins, trade shows, and local business partnerships
- Partner and collaborate with peers and parallel teams across the business to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Strategically utilize Salesforce (our CRM) to drive productivity, report on forecast deal pipelines, and analyze conversion rates
- Accountable for the new business growth across your assigned district
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 3+ years of field sales experience in a prospecting and/or closing role
- Demonstrated sales leadership experience
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the passion and ability to inspire and motivate those around them
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Management experience building customer-facing, quota-achieving sales teams responsible for the full cycle of sales from prospecting/lead-generation to closing
- Experience with complex software and/or hardware solutions, professional services and/or prior experience in the POS industry
- Knowledge of restaurant operations
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
- Commuter benefits
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.