Running a restaurant is tough. It takes guts and determination to be in this business. It takes a love of the rush, a commitment to the any-time shift, and a knack for making magic from the chaos. Toast was built to make a restaurant work a little easier. The Toast platform helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. As we look to expand globally we are looking for a Founding Sales Manager to help us grow in London!
- 3,500+ employees in 5 countries (US, Ireland, UK, India and Canada)
- 57,000+ restaurants live
- Experiencing rapid growth at scale
- $110bn Global TAM
As a Senior District Manager you will be a founding leader of our London sales organization. Reporting to our RVP UKI, you will partner together to build and enable our sales team in acquiring and setting our early customers up for success. You will also be an excellent partner cross functionally with product, operations, customer care, customer success, marketing, enablement and other functions to help us learn and win in London.
About this roll*:
- Build, onboard and lead a high performance field sales team
- Hands on coaching of your team to build a customer first sales experience, spending significant time in the field with prospects
- Play a leading role in helping Toast understand the London commercial opportunity
- Strategically utilize Salesforce to drive productivity, report on forecast deal pipelines, and analyze conversion rates
- Be an excellent partner cross functionally with functions such as product, operations, customer care & success, marketing, enablement and other functions
- Build a team that becomes the voice of the customer and share valuable feedback
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 3+ years of field sales experience in a prospecting and/or closing role
- 5+ years Demonstrated sales leadership experience
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the passion and ability to inspire and motivate those around them
- A passion for the Restaurant Industry and helping SMBs succeed
- Strong communication skills, both in written and oral formats, for both internal and external audiences
- Excellent at building and auditing sales processes along with articulating problems and opportunities therein
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health Benefits
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Group Personal Pension
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.