Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As Sensor Engineer (Radar), you will be part of System Architecture team and work with software, systems and signal processing experts to develop & validate software and system for automotive and other vertical applications.
· As a part of System Architecture team, work closely with hardware, systems and software engineers to develop software which drives different processing units of a complex sensor SoC.
· Work towards making POCs, which enable Customer Demos/Technical diligence needed for the company, with focus on Software development and integration of Radar System.
· Work on the Radar System and handle tasks like Calibration, Testing and data collection.
· Design and Implement software to interact with special-purpose custom hardware blocks and schedule processing of multiple hardware blocks with emphasis on performance and modularity.
· Work with device drivers and operating system of System-On-Chip to realize different radar functionalities for intended end-usecases.
· Work as part of agile software team to deliver software that meets ongoing customer needs
Required Education and Experience:
· BS/MS degree in EE/CS with ~5 years of relevant experience
· Experience in multimedia, signal processing, communication or similar high-complexity and performance-critical domain
· Proven success in Software development for driving Sensors
· Seasoned BSP developer on embedded SoCs (ARM, DSPs) on baremetal environment
· Expert in C/C++ embedded low-level hardware programming
· Strong in Python, csh/bash scripting and MATLAB
· Strong in Agile project execution
· Good to have exposure to RTOS driver development
· Experience delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment