Arrcus was founded to enhance business efficiency through superior network connectivity. The Arrcus Connected Edge (ACE) platform offers best-in-class networking with the most flexible consumption model at the lowest total cost of ownership. The Arrcus team comprises world-class technologists with an unparalleled record in shipping industry-leading networking products, complemented by industry thought leaders, operating executives, strategic partners, and top-tier VCs. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, go to www.arrcus.com or follow @arrcusinc.
We offer a variety of roles in software, hardware, and cloud environments. We are looking for people who are self-motivated, creative, and agile. You will work closely with the top-notch talent in Arrcus in redefining networking.
- Work with customer and product teams to understand new requirements
- Understand timelines and relative importance of feature requests (Good to have, Important, Critical)
- Work with Engineering Management to identify resourcing
- Drive the creation and approval of the program execution plan by all stakeholders: Customer Engineering, Marketing, Development, Test
- Efficiently communicate periodic program execution status to all stakeholders
- Identify red-flags early. Recommend and implement mitigation.
- Continuous Process Improvement: Solicit feedback, drive discussion and implement process and workflow improvements using Jira, Confluence, GitHub
- Deliver technical programs to the customer on time with high quality
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 8+ years of experience in engineering project/program/portfolio management
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivation with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Experience in the areas of embedded systems, networking, and cloud
- Experience leading process definition, optimization, and transformation
- Experience in building efficiency using latest tools e.g., Jira, Confluence, GitHub
- Prior work experience in a startup or venture-backed company is a big plus.
- Bonus + Equity
- 100% covered medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee Assistance programs
- Health & wellness program and resources
- Weekly Catered lunches at our San Jose office.
- Monthly happy hours at our San Jose office.
Investors and Funding
Arrcus has raised over $125M in funding from top tier Venture Capital firms(VCs) such as Prosperity7 Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, General Catalyst, and Clear Ventures as well as strategic investors such as Liberty Global, SoftBank Corp, and Samsung Next.
For more information, go to www.arrcus.com or follow @arrcusinc.
At Arrcus, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone. A strong belief of culture addition will propel us forward, together.