Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurateurs adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses that they love. As Toast continues to grow, we are seeking an experienced Solutions Engineer to help us continue to grow into the Enterprise Restaurant space.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Be a subject matter expert on Toast products, extensible tools, integrated partners, and able clearly communicate the value of those components in the enterprise technology stack.
- Be a trusted partner to Enterprise Sales reps – Leverage your product knowledge to find solutions that fit prospect needs collaboratively
- Travel across the country to demonstrate Toast products to dozens of stakeholders, including the C-suites of some of the biggest restaurant brands in the country.
- Be able to demonstrate the value of a complete solution to each buying persona
- Collaborate with the Toast product team to not only understand the product roadmap but also drive strategic investments
- Use restaurant experience to consult with prospects on how Toast can help them outperform their peers
- Partner with marketing to plan and execute Customer Conferences and Industry Trade Shows
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Must have experience working in a restaurant in some capacity, giving you the ability to understand the challenges our customers face quickly
- Willingness to travel. This role will require more and more travel as we continue to penetrate this market segment over time
- This role requires strong presentation skills, strong executive presence, and the ability to explain complex ideas/products clearly
- Must be a strong & trusted partner and collaborator to both sales and the product team
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.