Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Enterprise Support Care manager will actively manage a team of 10 – 15 agents that are responsible for executing our Enterprise, Mid-Market, and International clientele supporting accounts with 800+ locations (~$5M ARR) and delivers a high-touch, personalized, and proactive support experience.
This role is responsible for (1) overseeing the customer journey throughout this specialized support experience, (2) collaborating with cross-functional internal teams to continue to iterate processes as we continue to advance and optimize this program, and (3) train and develop current team members on evolving processes, technical troubleshooting, new product knowledge, and innovative ways to connect with customers in a white glove manner.
Monday – Friday 9:00a-6:00p CST with occasional nights and weekends when necessary.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Responsible for managing a team of high performing agents at the expert love and above (including 1:1s, agent KPI tracking, performance management) to ensure a high level of care for a specialized customer cohort
- Provides coaching & feedback to team members to continually improve and raise the bar for a heightened level of customer care
- Maintains open communication with team members to brainstorm innovative solutions and ideas for this alpha trial program
- Assists agents with challenging customer contacts and is a next level escalation point of contact when/if needed
- Proactively manages up and communicates process improvement recommendations to better the customer and employee experience through reporting and communication with our agents and partnering teams.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2+ years people management or supervisory experience in a Customer Care/Support role preferred or prep kitchen based training.
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment and is flexible with ambiguous and dynamic situations
- Proven self-starter with the ability to innovatively think outside the box
- Strong verbal/written communication skills across levels and departments
- Restaurant experience and/or tenure at Toast is a strong plus
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].