*This role is for a contractor position. This is not a full time employment position at GoPro.*
Location: Munich.This role requires proximity to an office location with flexibility to work remotely 2-3 days/week with manager approval.
In your role you’ll be responsible for managing and activating all EMEA resort partnerships, activating the brand and consumers at key events and support the team on various marketing initiatives to help drive brand awareness within the EMEA region.
What You Will Do
- Resorts Partnership Management
- Manage and activate key EMEA venue partnerships. Tasks included contract negotiation, execution of marketing campaigns at the partner venues and developing cross-marketing opportunities through content production.
- Plan and coordinate process of seasonal creative campaign and other branding placements (e.g. print, digital and billboards) in alignment with the global creative team, to drive brand awareness and enhance customer experiences.
- Implementing and running monthly reports on GoPro’s resorts partners such Area47, Laax and Val Thorens: tracking and analyzing various KPIs such as social media deliverables, on-site activations, camera loan station program and venue brandings to make sure GoPro’s ROI on current sponsorships are met.
- Events Operations
- Manage and further develop all EMEA consumer onsite activations, the event tools & fleet (GoPro Truck, Defender, branding tools, tents etc.) and coordinate the Hero team promoters with support of an agency. The consumer activation tour includes 15-20 stops in 2023. Occasional travel to the stops necessary.
- Support the activation of EMEA event partners eg. Freeride World Tour, UCI MTB WC, MXGP and SailGP.
- Support EMEA leadership in the development and execution of event partnership contracts. Activations include digital initiatives that drive traffic towards gopro.com; digital brand campaigns, product promotions, content productions.
- Point of Contact for GoPro EMEA Marketing materials, storage, and external warehousing.
- Sports Marketing Operations
- Supporting the EMEA marketing leadership team through business planning process.
- Monitoring of marketing performance by measuring ROI of various marketing activities.
- Assist the team in organizing small athlete events and shoots.
- Budget management including forecasting, tracking and ensuring that the department meets operational excellence.
Skills We’re Excited About
- At least 5 years of work experience in Sports and/or Event Management
- Self-motivated, willing to work hard, hands on, collaborative and interested in emerging trends
- You are humorous, willing to learn and have a passion for sports, outdoors and image capturing
- Highly motivated individual who is capable of working in the details while ensuring the overall is on strategy
- Capable of managing/supporting multiple projects and priorities at the same time within a rapidly changing environment
- Fluent in English, multi-lingual capabilities a plus, sports enthusiast and technology interests a plus
- Willing to travel
Why Work With Us?
- Create your own destiny. GoPro enables you and trust you to get your own job done, because we believe that autonomy in role brings out the best in our employees.
- Live your best life. We’ve adopted remote and flexible work arrangements to support work at GoPro alongside our commitment to supporting employee wellbeing, belonging and connection with one another. We’re excited to empower our employees to live their desired lifestyle and show up as the best versions of themselves.
- Work with leading edge technologies. We believe that using the latest and greatest technology will provide the best solutions to serve our customers. We encourage employees to cultivate creative solutions and bring innovation to GoPro technology.
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.