Tignis, headquartered in Seattle, specializes in AI-powered process control with a physics and engineering foundation. The company sells innovative software solutions that use AI and Machine Learning to enable next-generation manufacturing processes in the semiconductor and other industries. Its technology is deployed in hundreds of facilities worldwide. For more information, visit our website www.tignis.com
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO, who will play a pivotal role in ensuring the CEO’s, COO’s and Director of Operations’ day-to-day operations run smoothly. You will manage a wide range of administrative tasks, coordinate schedules, and facilitate effective communication within the team and throughout the organization. Our ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative, is exceptionally organized, tech-savvy, flexible and adaptable, curious, professional, works well independently, and is trustworthy.
This role will be located in Seattle, WA, and is an in-office position, with some flexibility to arrange partial remote work.
- Be the main point of contact for the company, handling all incoming general communication and redirecting to the appropriate parties (i.e., phone, physical mail, and email).
- Manage the CEO’s calendar.
- Actively seek out and implement ways to reduce distractions and stressors on the CEO and COO, to maximize their efficiency and productivity.
- Assist the CEO, COO and Director of Operations, as needed (i.e., travel arrangements and logistics, administration, etc.), providing exceptional administrative support to ensure smooth workflow.
- Anticipate the Executives’ needs and proactively address issues to optimize their time and efficiency.
- Communicate with the Board of Directors and arrange successful in-person and virtual Board meetings.
- Handle the logistics of all onsite/offsite meetings and events to ensure their success.
- Manage and maintain the office environment, inventory, and equipment, and ensure that the office is at all times an environment conducive to productivity.
- Coordinate laptops and other digital equipment (shipping/receiving) and maintain asset register.
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials and coordinate shipping/receiving of materials.
- Manage the physical and digital filing systems.
- Streamline, implement and document processes for administrative efficiency, and document management, storage and version control.
- Provide administrative support for the broader Executive team, as needed.
- Provide a point of contact for other firms in their communication with Tignis.
- As most Tignis employees work remotely, provide a friendly point of contact and assistance for employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in office administration or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant, supporting C-level executives.
- Self-starter that takes initiative and is flexible and adaptable.
- Outstanding communication, both written and oral.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Highly computer literate – proficient in both Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) & Google Suite
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Discretion and professionalism when dealing with sensitive information.
- A cheerful demeanor, providing a positive impression of the company.
- A continuous learner who’s curious and eager to learn new things.
- Resourceful problem solver with a positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, UTO, and much more.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for providing high-level executive support and thrive in a dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you!
We appreciate all applications, but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.