Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
This role requires commitment to Customer Satisfaction to drive exemplary customer experience, always putting the customers’ needs first thereby driving the Net Promoter Score (NPS) of Experience Centre. Enthusiastically conveying a commitment towards providing unsurpassed Customer Service and ensuring that the Livspace team is also abiding by keeping Customer Satisfaction as the primary objective of the Experience Centre. Exploring the underlying reasons for recurring customer problems and also going the extra mile to find the solutions for the same. The role would require conversion of customers: delivering Livspace concept brief and onboarding and delivering exemplary customer experience.
- Adherence to DILO and updating it on the platform regularly.
- Tour of EC to all visitors, ensuring Livspace concept is delivered well.
- Raise request/ allocate designers to all visitors.
- Follow the criteria and script defined for qualification of the lead to proceed for designer interaction ensuring that the EC is presentable and well maintained at all times.
- Running and monitoring processes for liquidation.
- Data Management: Running and monitoring processes for Data Collection on footfalls/walk-ins.
- Customer feedback capturing and communication.
- EC Sample Management: Running and monitoring processes.
- Ensure Swatch library is maintained.
- Events and activations, driving marketing initiatives.
- EC Process maintenance- Follow SOP on EC related processes with the stylist.
- Ensure adherence to relevant SOPs – Checklist as per Stylist to be managed and maintained.
- Managing visual merchandise of store and ensure looks are refreshed periodically.
- Adhere to VM guidelines circulated.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives, and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Participating in the various promotional activities in order to increase the footfall of the customers in Experience Centres.
- Graduate or equivalent | 15 years of Academic education.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in experiential/ product retailing, sales, retail operations, retail consulting, or similar fields.
- An obsessive approach to customer service and great customer experiences.
- Pleasing personality and excellent communication.
- Deep curiosity for retail experiences and customer service.
- Track record of delivering customer experience and KPIs.