Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
As a Field Sales Manager, you will be hiring, building and coaching a team of Territory Account Executives that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You’ll be a player/coach working closely with your sales team to help them understand a restaurant’s unique needs and develop a customized solution that helps their business thrive. We need your passion and sales management expertise to help us build the Toast brand in your district.
This is a 100% remote opportunity with local travel. Candidates must live local to the Bay Area, CA area or be willing to relocate.
About this roll:
- Hire, manage and develop a quota-achieving sales team
- Coach your team on conducting efficient discovery meetings, live demos and crafting a solution that best meets the prospect’s needs
- Spend time in the field helping Territory Account Executives generate interest in Toast through walk-ins, trade shows, and partnerships
- Partner with teams across the business to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Leverage Salesforce (our CRM) to manage all sales activities
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 3+ years of sales experience with complex software and/or hardware solutions, professional services and/or prior experience in the POS industry
- Demonstrated sales management experience building customer-facing, quota-achieving sales teams responsible for the full cycle of sales from prospecting/lead-generation to closing
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Knowledge of restaurant operations is a plus
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.