GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From São Paulo to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
For this Finance role we offer a six-month internship where you will be based in the Amsterdam office. We work in a fresh and dynamic atmosphere that offers challenges paired up with an international working environment with great learning opportunities to start a finance career.
What You Will Do
- Support the FP&A team on forecasting financials and reviewing departmental spend
- Collaborate and partner with the international accounting team
- Analyze the financials for the credit analysis of current and potential customers
- Track spend and perform ad hoc analysis as needed
- Investigate drivers of spending within the business units and translate into insight for monthly reporting and forecasting
- Remain detail-oriented while working on competing priorities and a wide variety of projects
- Develop financial models and leverage systems and tools to improve the forecasting and actual results reporting processes and get inputs and buy in from business partners
Skills We’re Stoked About
- Must be working towards a BS degree in Accounting or Finance or a Master’s Degree or MBA
- Strong interest in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Desire to understand accounting principles
- Strong Excel skills and proficient PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across different functions and communicate across levels of the organization
- Strong written and spoken communication skills; ability to connect with team members
- Desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and excellent time management skills
- GoPro enthusiast a plus
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro
- Get your very own GoPro
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks galore