Driven by our team of over 300 people from more than 40 different countries, Omio is changing the way we travel across Europe. With Omio you can compare and book trains, buses and flights to anywhere in Europe with one simple search, on mobile, app or desktop. By offering transparent pricing and easy booking, Omio makes travel planning simple, flexible and personal.
The FP&A Analyst is a data champion that drives budgeting activities and financial analysis across Omio. This comprises the creation of sound, driver-based financial-models and reports, liaising with stakeholders, managing financial records and enabling process improvements.
Through partnering with other departments, the employee creates awareness and literacy in the organization on financial performance, and contributes to steering the financial and operational performance of Omio.
By providing reliable and timely data and insights on company financials, the FP&A analyst supports decision-making up to management team level.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Partner with the Senior FP&A Manager to deliver on the FP&A function responsibilities (budgeting and forecasting, enabling decision making based on performance, analyzing variances)
- Create and prepare monthly investor reports, support preparation of materials for board or management meetings and similar occasions
- Manage and improve existing planning and other financial models used for FP&A
- Liaise with functional stakeholders; produce weekly report on financial and operational performance metrics
- Support in preparation of business cases to assess key initiatives
- Managing collection and records of the relevant financials and ensure data integrity
- Perform ad-hoc business and financial analysis
- 2+ years experience in a Finance role (preferably FP&A), ideally in a high growth Tech
- Degree education
- Fluency in English: written and oral
- Fluency with SQL, Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills
- Accounting qualification (ideal but not required)
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you, too, can have an impact on this journey, and the opportunity of while we grow, you will grow too.
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- Remote and flexible working
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities