We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Build high availabilty components
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing SAAS product
- Should have indepth knowledge on REST API development.
- Proven experience in developing micro services using spring boot.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Flexible PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
Opsera was founded in 2019 by Chandra Ranganathan and Kumar Chivukula. The inspiration for their idea originated during their time at Symantec. Immediately after, Chandra moved on to lead infrastructure at Uber and Kumar took over global infrastructure at Symantec. It was during this time that it became apparent to them both that their shared vision for a platform had to become a reality. Soon, Opsera was born. Thus began the Opsera journey to change the way organizations can begin accelerating peak software velocity.
At Opsera, we share a vision for the future of software delivery. We believe that DevOps has transformed from an aspiration to now a practical science. We built our platform to help organizations accelerate their DevOps adoption and reach peak innovation velocity. Our culture represents the values and philosophy that helped inspire the foundations of our Opsera platform. Opsera is the only DevOps orchestration platform that enables integration, orchestration and intelligence across the entire software development life cycle. With easy to use self-service integrations, drag and drop pipelines and unified intelligence, Opsera enables developers to have the choice they want, operations team the efficiency they need, and business leaders unparalleled visibility into their DevOps environment.
Opsera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of: race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.