Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China.
Functional Safety Hardware Architect for radar sensors and analog/mixed signal controller ICs.
· Collaborate with System Engineers, architects, and designers to find optimal implementations of safety diagnostics in hardware and software.
· Create system models (SysML/UML)
· Maintain customer facing technical safety documentation.
· Write technical papers for use by peers and customers.
· BS/MSEE or CS with 5+ years experience in automotive functional safety.
· Must have 2 years minimum working with ISO26262 and 6 years experience in automotive sensors or IC hardware.
· Require knowledge of Automotive Radar systems and Advanced Emergency Braking systems.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to speak and present before small and large groups of peers and customers.