Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
While Livspace continues to bring delight to its customers by transforming homes, we are now here to change the way Commercial Interiors are done. Livspace for Business. The Hassle-free way of doing Commercial Interiors. To know more please visit https://livspaceforbusiness.com.
In Business Development role you will be responsible for acquisition of new clients and requires relevant sales and BD experience. You will drive business development efforts that generate leads for Commercial interiors/ Office interiors projects, enhance brand visibility, and increase sales. In addition to personal sales goals and assigned targets, you will be pivotal in winning business to reach targeted goals by ensuring that leads are exchanged, relationships are managed, and clients are given a seamless experience.
- You will Drive business development efforts in the region, acquire new clients and manage sales targets .
- You will Gather market intelligence, including information on clients and competitors in the Workplace Market Sector, industry trends, future projects, etc.
- You will Generate and track leads and forecast your sales efforts to create new bookings.
- You will Develop and take part in pitches and other presentations that meet the clientʼs needs and expectations.
- You will Work closely with the the Sales Team to complete the sales cycle
- You will Collaborate in developing the systems, materials, and resources necessary for business development, including proposals, presentations, and serving offerings to win work.
- You will Represent Livspace Commercial by targeting potential clients, project partners, and collaborators; identifying opportunities; building relationships; and creating direct and indirect advocacy affiliations to expand Livspace's competitive position.
- Graduate degree in business, marketing, or another field relevant to this role, with a minimum of 8-12 years of sales/ business development experience.
- You have Experience in managing complex B2B sales/BD cycle with in Commercial Real Estate or Commercial space solutions domain.
- You have Knowledge of the Workplace Market Sector in India including competitive positioning and strategy.
- You Should be able to travel in the region.