Livspace has been dedicated to transforming homes and bringing delight to its customers. However, our mission now extends to revolutionizing the way commercial interiors are approached. We are excited to announce that Livspace Commercial Business is now hiring, offering a hassle-free solution for all your commercial interior needs. Join us in transforming the way businesses design and execute their interior projects.
To know more please visit https://livspaceforbusiness.com.
As a Business Development professional, your primary responsibility will be to acquire new clients, leveraging your sales and BD experience. In this role, you will drive our business development efforts, generating leads for Commercial Interiors and Office Interiors projects, enhancing brand visibility, and increasing sales. Along with achieving your personal sales goals and assigned targets, you will play a pivotal role in helping us reach our targeted goals by ensuring seamless lead exchange, managing relationships, and providing an exceptional client experience. Join our team and help us grow our business through strategic sales and business development initiatives.
As a Business Development professional in our team, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving business development efforts in the region, acquiring new clients, and managing sales targets.
- Gathering market intelligence, including information on clients and competitors in the Workplace Market Sector, industry trends, future projects, etc.
- Generating and tracking leads, and forecasting your sales efforts to create new bookings.
- Developing and taking part in pitches and other presentations that meet the client's needs and expectations.
- Working closely with the Sales Team to complete the sales cycle.
- Collaborating in developing the systems, materials, and resources necessary for business development, including proposals, presentations, and service offerings to win work.
- Representing Livspace Commercial by targeting potential clients, project partners, and collaborators; identifying opportunities; building relationships, and creating direct and indirect advocacy affiliations to expand Livspace's competitive position.
Join our team, and take the lead in driving business development efforts in the region, creating a solid pipeline of clients, and contributing to the growth and success of Livspace Commercial.
External Skills And Expertise
To qualify for this role, you should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- A graduate degree in business, marketing, or another field relevant to this role, with a minimum of 6-10 years of sales/business development experience.
- Experience in managing complex B2B sales/business development cycle in the Commercial Real Estate or Commercial space solutions domain. Additionally, experience working in Architecture, Interior Design firms, or related fields is preferred.
- Knowledge of the Workplace Market Sector in India, including competitive positioning and strategy.
- Ability to travel within the region as required.