Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Who We Are
The New Ventures Program is an innovation engine focused on the creation of new capabilities and new businesses at Toast. Our teams operate much like a seed-stage startup within Toast. And, like a startup, we expect to move fast and learn along the way.
The New Ventures Growth team’s mission is to develop and grow products that drive consumer demand to restaurants, enable them to thrive in an increasingly digital world, and rapidly expand the Toast consumer network.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
We are looking for a Consumer Growth Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing marketing programs to grow Toast’s consumer network. Your mission will be to build a sustainable engine for acquiring, activating, and retaining consumers that enables our restaurant customers to thrive. You have an obsession for growth and continuous experimentation, and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
In this roll, you will be in a unique position to design and execute growth experiments across various channels, scale programs that demonstrate results, and have a prominent voice in our consumer strategy. This is a unique opportunity for a rockstar marketer who wants to drive growth working alongside a highly collaborative and talented team.
- Design and execute experiments across a wide variety of marketing channels to acquire, activate, and retain consumers
- Identify opportunities to engage consumers across Toast’s product suite
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics and identify areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility
- Deepen our understanding of the unique value proposition that resonates most effectively with consumers
- Work closely with your design, engineering, and data analytics colleagues to support your efforts
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Qualities & Essential Skills)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in growth marketing, preferably with consumer businesses
- T-shaped marketing background with deep experience in at least one channel and broad exposure to other channels
- Ability to think and act creatively, strategically, and tactically
- Exceptional analytical skills with a data-driven mindset, preferably with working SQL knowledge
- Able to flourish and self-prioritize across multiple projects in fast-paced, collaborative work environment while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mindset and work ethic are a must
- Actively follow latest best practices and trends in digital marketing
- Total commitment to being a great teammate
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
THIS ROLE IS 100% REMOTE ELIGIBLE
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.