Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready* to make a change?
As a Growth Sales District Manager, you will be part of a new and growing team at Toast. This person wants to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants manage and connect with their employees. You will be helping Toast to build and develop an inside sales team in a remote capacity. We are looking for candidates that have demonstrated success in payroll/HRIS sales or a track record of managing strong customer facing and service oriented sales teams with experience in the restaurant industry.
Your primary goal will be to generate leads, develop an account portfolio and meet both monthly and quarterly quotas by selling Toast payroll and labor products and services to the SMB market. If you like mobile technology, have experience in the restaurant or payroll industry, and can communicate clearly, effectively, and persuasively, join us.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Manage and develop a quota achieving sales team
- Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
- Manage the full sales process from initial customer interest
- Learn the Toast Payroll & Labor system and become a product expert
- Assist in training staff and management
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Handling and resolving customer complaints
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 1+ years of sales experience with complex software solutions, professional services and/or prior experience in the Payroll or HRIS industry
- Demonstrated sales management building customer facing quota achieving client services team with emphasis on developing sales staff, helping to prospecting, qualify, and closing new business
- Metrics driven for optimum sales performance for the team
- Experience managing a fast paced, transactional sales team.
- Experience working with software technologies providing customer demos
- Strong business acumen, goal oriented, with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful, self-starter and a true initiator
- HRIS, Payroll and POS experience is desired but not required.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].