Summary of role:
To lead and develop all Consumer Public Relations (PR) activities that facilitate product and brand related communication to the external public.
Key tasks and responsibilities in this role
- To work closely with the wider Marketing team, Product, Corporate Comms and Exec Leadership to ensure the development of n effective Consumer PR and Communication strategy.
- Partner with key stakeholders inside and outside the company to ensure an alignment between the Omio brand and our messaging.
- Ensure the implementation of Public Relations Management across markets to strongly push the brand awareness.
- You will have responsibility for PR content, including press releases, news flashes, surveys, etc., after completing thorough research on the topic at hand and closely collaborating with our SEO team
- Build new and develop existing media relations and secure press opportunities for the company (e.g. manage interviews, coordinate press trip) and organise other potentially influential collaborations.
- Plan PR activations, events and other offline activities to increase brand awareness and impact.
It would be ideal if you have:
- A strong background in Consumer PR experience (tech/start-up experience preferred), with proven track record of building and growing a PR function.
- Experience in a consumer-centric organization developing not only functional PR plans, but also cross-functional engagement to showcase our brand positively to the a consumer base.
- Proven executional abilities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to identify and collaborate with key cross-functional stakeholders to drive impact in PR.
- Analytical, with a clear understanding of how to use research and KPIs to inform strategic priorities and campaign success for the year.
- Fluent command of English and fluency in another European language.
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, together, we are powering journeys that move us
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- Remote and flexible working, 27 vacation days, and a day off on your birthday
- 6 weeks/year work-from-anywhere
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
- As we grow, you will grow too
Diversity & Inclusion runs in our entire structure, and makes us stronger
With 45 nationalities making up Omio, we live and breathe Diversity and Inclusion and welcome anyone irrespective of gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other personal markers to apply as we focus on what matters; skills, abilities and attitude.
Intrigued? Apply here in English.