Espresa is the only personal benefits platform that delivers a global and all-in-one experience for HR, people teams, and employees. With a core focus on Lifestyle Spending Accounts (LSAs) and a complimentary, modular suite of solutions focused on total wellbeing, recognition, and community, Espresa powers Great Places to Work® while making heroes out of HR teams.
Join our growing team of tenacious builders, designers, and people igniters, and help transform the industry of personal benefits for good.
What you bring to life with Espresa
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and employee selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of our employees
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high-performance
- Maintain pay plans and benefits programs
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
HR brand ambassador
- Represent Espresa as our brand ambassador in HR forums, conferences, networking venues, and social networks
- Grow your career with an HR technology leader and make your mark as a luminary voice!
- Proven working experience as an HR Manager or other HR Executive
- Empathetic and people-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Stage presence and social media (professional) presence, specifically with a very active LinkedIn account
This is an opportunity to become a vital contributor to a company with many opportunities to expand roles and responsibilities. Espresa is a rapid-growth, pre-IPO company with a generous stock package as part of the compensation package.
Additional superpowers required for the role
- Ability to convey ideas, expectations, and information effectively and clearly
- Strong presentation skills to clearly communicate Espresa’s product vision to stakeholders, establishing credibility and highlighting Espresa’s value (we are selling an HR technology product to a global HR community!)
- Capable of operating independently as a self-starter, adept at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment
- Possess an unwavering commitment to ensure the company meets and exceeds its targets
- Inspire and motivate, fostering a culture that maximizes the passion and potential of Espresa’s employees
- 5+ years of HR management experience
- Prior experience working for an Enterprise SaaS and/or Technology company is preferred
- BA or BS and MBA or other advanced degrees highly desired – experience in lieu of degree considered
Nice to haves
- Start-up experience
- Individual compensation decisions are dependent on a variety of factors, including prior experience and geographical location. The anticipated salary range for this position is $75,000 to $125,000 annually and stock options.
Espresa offers a comprehensive benefits package that is competitive with Silicon Valley/Bay Area employers, including health, retirement, a Lifestyle Spending Account, generous PTO, and more.
Espresa is absolutely an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we mean that! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or based on disability. We celebrate minds of all kinds and from all walks.
Show us you and how our mission and vision shine in you. Please send your resume and cover letter. We welcome wonderful, kind, and bright humans!