As an Image Quality (IQ) Automation Engineer for the Hardware Group you will be a part of a cross-functional project team that maintains and extends the automation test suites to ensure coverage of GoPro’s Firmware needs across all GoPro Cameras.
- Develop and Maintain Automation Test Scripts and Frameworks to match GoPro Camera Firmware testing needs
- Create and Maintain the Firmware Automation Hardware Setup for the Automation Laboratory and Maintain the CI – continuous integration – setup
- Troubleshoot, debug, and identify the relevant information in reporting software defects
- Communicate technical information, verbally and in writing, in a manner digestible to all stakeholders (development, design, management)
- Exceptional attention to detail
Skills We’re Excited About
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- 0-1 years of experience in quality assurance engineering
- Relevant experience in building and extending of Test Automation Frameworks and Automation Test Scripts (you must know how to write automation tests rather than simply execute them)
- Recent, hands-on experience with coding in at least any of the following: Java, Python
- Familiar with Git, Linux and/or Mac OS
- Experience with continuous deployment & integration systems such as Jenkins
- Passion for cutting-edge software development and test automation
- Do all of the above (and more) with a positive attitude, friendly disposition and “can do” mentality in a fun and exciting environment working with a world-caliber software QA team.
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro;
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear;
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance-related bonus;
- Gym fee compensation;
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan;
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning;
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events);
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#flexible #QA #automation #java #python #firmware