Location: Remote USA – This role can be performed anywhere from the United States.
GoPro is seeking a candidate for the role of IQ Test Engineer. The position will be responsible for image quality testing of cameras, setting up and operating image quality test equipment, and managing the IQ test lab together with other Test Engineers. The IQ Test Engineers are part of a global, cross-functional team that works on maintaining and improving the incredible image quality that GoPro’s products are known for.
What You Will Do
- Conduct image quality tests per defined test plans
- Perform objective/ subjective image quality analysis and evaluation.
- Video/photo collection in field and lab environment’s
- Set up and operate test equipment, light sources, etc.
- Manage IQ lab equipment
- Collaborate with other IQ Engineers and Automation Engineers for test plan definition, scheduling, equipment improvements.
Skills We’re Excited About
- Experience in image quality evaluation in an IQ test position or through photography/videography.
- Understanding of imaging systems, image sensors, image processing, and standard testing of these systems.
- Strong organizational skills and strong communication skills
- Previous experience in development of consumer products preferred
Bonus Points For
- Outdoor activity driven
- Participate in activities such as motocross, mountain biking, cycling, skateboarding, snowboarding, skiing, surfing, SUP, kayaking, scuba diving, free diving, snorkeling, skydiving, etc.
- Avid vlogger or professional selfie taker!
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GoPro requires that all onsite visitors and workers be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Roles that are designated as remote do not require vaccination to perform the role but will not be permitted to visit GoPro’s office locations if unvaccinated. An exception to this rule may be made if you qualify for an approved accommodation.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be dependent on candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $82,025-$96,500.