Swift Navigation is hiring. Let us introduce ourselves. Swift is changing the way we navigate and understand the world. Swift’s precise positioning technology platform improves location accuracy from several meters to centimeter-level and is used by millions of devices across the globe. Swift’s technology is trusted by users across industries, enabling safer driving, improving efficiency for last-mile delivery and commercial transport operations, increasing accuracy for mobile devices and creating new possibilities for rail, robotics and machine control. That’s what we offer our customers and partners, but it’s the work we do together as a team that is the best part of our days. We collaborate—across the globe—to tackle problems, to pursue our mission and to make a real impact in the world. We are diverse, flexible, supportive and we believe our team is our most important asset and offer a host of benefits and programs to ensure that they know it.
Swift is seeking an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to source, qualify, develop and close qualified prospects buying Swift’s off-the-shelf products and Skylark SaaS subscriptions. You will be part of a growing team in an exciting and high-impact role, reporting directly to the Senior Sales Operations Manager.
You don't need to be a GPS/GNSS expert, just passionate about sales. You will be responsible for achieving a quota of new sales opportunities and driving pipeline growth. We offer a performance-based path to advancement and promotion, and we’re looking for individuals who are driven to succeed!
- Drive and achieve a quota of new sales opportunities and drive pipeline growth for the company for its Piksi Multi, Duro and PGM off-the-shelf hardware products and Skylark SaaS subscriptions.
- Utilize selling skills and tactics, ask strong discovery questions, highlight pains for prospects that they were not aware even existed.
- Close inbound customer purchase requests and look for opportunities to upsell Swift SaaS subscriptions on all transactions.
- Provide product quotations as required, always obtain customer purchase orders and submit orders for customer fulfillment.
- Partner with Marketing to develop inbound Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) from our website, advertising and online seminars into Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) and drive these leads to deeper engagement and sales closure.
- Respond to inbound leads and follow up on opportunities promptly to demonstrate Swift’s sales culture of honoring commitments to our customers and prospective customers.
- Build long-term customer relationships with existing customers by reaching out via phone calls, emails and other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them buying our product again.
- Optimize key metrics like calls-, emails-, meetings-, quotes-, and orders-per-day, close ratio and average deal size to maintain velocity of business through the sales funnel.
- Prepare for calls and meetings to maximize the progress made with those interactions and to be respectful of the customers’ time.
- Accurately log, track and maintain customer contact and opportunities in Salesforce to enable effective collaboration with the Swift team.
- Prospect daily for new customers and sale opportunities through the use of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, theorg.com and other prospecting tools to create prospect lists and penetrate key accounts. Be effective in cold calling leads from these and other sources.
- Track sales cycle progress on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure customer acquisition goals are met.
- Be responsible for educating prospects on Swift’s technology, leveraging Swift applications support where needed, leading to closed business.
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle and drive to closure.
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars and setup follow-on meetings.
- Effectively partner and work across the Marketing, Engineering and Product teams to ensure customer product information needs are met.
- 3+ years of experience in Inside Sales with proven and verifiable success closing $1K to $100K+ contracts for off-the-shelf technical products, software or SaaS subscriptions at Enterprise and OEM companies.
- Able to develop, negotiate and close volume purchase agreements and secure non-cancelable purchase orders.
- Fluency with LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator tools for prospecting and account mapping.
- Fluency with Salesforce lead and opportunity tracking, and activity reporting.
- Successful experience with targeted Cold Calling (Email and Phone).
- Fluency in English and any regionally dominant language is required.
- Generating interest using LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Familiarity with Swift’s technology and experience in the GNSS market or an adjacent market, such as HD maps or autonomous driving technologies.
- Intermediate-level Salesforce user.
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, employer-covered health insurance, 401(k), flexible spending, HSA.
- Tech talks, mentorship programs, employee events.
- Growth and learning opportunities from a tech environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers, executive staff and professionals
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.