We are looking for experienced instructional designer that will match the creativity and culture of GoPro. It’s important to have good grasp of learning models and different content creating tools. A can-do attitude paired with learning curiosity is a must.
What You Will Do
- Use different tools and platform to create contents, design curriculum, course outline and storyboards.
- Analyze and interpret data to plan content that is appropriate for the operational demand. This may be workshops for uptraining, refreshers or simple huddle for updates.
- Develop training materials such as slides, facilitator guides, participant guides, e-learning, videos, job aids, handouts, pre and post course work.
- Present ideas and materials to stakeholders and colleague as instruction or content education.
- Lead project from beginning (data gathering) to end launch/post launch needful.
- Proficient in report writing, business correspondence and stakeholder relationship management
Skills We’re Excited About
- University graduate with at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Learning technology expertise. It is a must to have an advance knowledge in SharePoint, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia and different learning management systems.
- Deep level understanding of different Learning models. This also implies the creativity to apply it across all projects.
- Visual and artistic talents. Advanced skills of knowing how to use Articulate, Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, WordPress, and other visual design tools. Storyboarding, creating imagery out of ideas, and presenting facts in an interesting way requires a level of artistry that few possess.
- Above average communication. You must be able to communicate complex topics in terms that others can understand. This includes the use of communication platforms for creating and distributing content.
- Digests knowledge instantaneously. Great deal of the job is to know the product, policy and process then translate it into consumable content.
Bonus Points For
- Learning and organizational development background.
- Class, huddle, and meeting facilitation skills.
- Get your very own GoPro + gear
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your work week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro
- Employee discounts on GoPro products and other industry discounts
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary
- Paid Time Off Programs
- Medical, Dental, & Vision – Premiums are fully paid for employees
- Life Insurance & Disability Benefits
- Kitchen with coffee bar, drinks, and snacks galore
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just, and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.