Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
Livspace is one of Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omni-channel home interior and renovation platforms. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last-mile fulfilment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted and predictable experience. Livspace currently serves Singapore and Malaysia, as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 100,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. Livspace has raised USD 180 million in a new round of funding led by KKR, which values the company at USD 1.2 billion. Till date, the company has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors, including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of the largest IKEA retailer, Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures, and UC-RNT.
For more information, please visit: www.livspace.com.
Working at Livspace
Livspace believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life’s best work.
Livspace currently employs over 3000 talented, passionate individuals across India and Singapore, who all espouse the brand’s philosophy of good design for all. As a part of this dynamic team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of an innovative tech startup, and problem-solve on how to enable employees and partners to innovate and deliver differentiated experiences. If you enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things done, this is the right place for you.
Overview of the Livspace-IKEA designer role
Livspace is IKEA’s exclusive interior design and renovation partner in Malaysia and Singapore. Livspace will have dedicated space in IKEA stores in Kuala Lumpur, with a showflat and co-branded working space. Livspace designers assist IKEA customers with all their renovation requirements.
As a Livspace-IKEA designer, you will work on leads generated through the Livspace presence in IKEA stores, and earn commissions while we grow your interior design portfolio. You will pitch, design and manage the execution of their projects. You will receive a fixed salary, along with a variable pay, based on the sales that you make. All back-end support will be available to you under one roof, along with high quality walk-in leads, access to our proprietary state-of-the-art tech platform, partnerships with one of the most sought-after furniture brands, the best quality of products and services, and the incredible network of business managers, vendor managers, category managers and contractors. The designer will be responsible for sales, design and on-time delivery of projects.
Benefits of working with Livspace
- Attractive compensation package: Base + Bonus
- Work Type: Full-Time
- Opportunity to work with the only Interior Design solutions platform in Malaysia.
- Opportunity to be a part of the team which is IKEA’s exclusive interior design and renovation partner for Kuala Lumpur
- Highly qualified leads of customers with renovation requirements
- Curated network of vendors and service providers
- State-of-the-art software to track leads, payments and BOQs
- Attractive referral fee for bringing in your clients
- Availability of all services under one roof
- A space that you can pre-book for client meetings
- Professional photoshoot for all your projects
Responsibilities and Duties of a designer
- Meet potential clients, and understand their requirements in detail. You must ensure their interactions with us convert them into paying customers
- Own your projects from start to finish, from design to execution
- Work out of IKEA stores, on a shift basis. Shift will be determined by a roster; you should be open to working on weekdays and weekends
- Be the voice of Livspace and educate clients about our revolutionary interior design and execution capabilities
- Work closely with the client to finalize the home design, 3D designs, and GFC drawings
- Collaborate with the Livspace execution support team to ensure your design turns into reality seamlessly, until project handover.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- You have demonstrated strong sales experience
- You have a minimum of one year of relevant interior design and selling experience in the Malaysian market, specifically in Kuala Lumpur
- You have handled projects end-to-end – sales, design and execution.
- Project Management experience is preferred.
- Experience in 3D modelling, rendering softwares, AutoCad/ArchiCad/Revit is an added advantage.
- Strong visualization and conceptualization abilities.
- Ability to communicate thoughts and ideas effectively.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You hold a Degree or Diploma in Architecture or Interior Design.
- You are eligible to work in Kuala Lumpur without sponsorship