Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
As an Interior Designer, you should have excellent creative thinking skills and be able to create designs based on conversations with a client. You should be confident communicating regularly with clients in order to assess their needs and be able to adjust a given approach based on feedback. You should maintain familiarity with the Interior Design landscape and trends in order to provide the best idea for the client.
- To own the Sales funnel & drive Sales Closure
- To own Customer Experience during a project
- To lead and own quality & accuracy of design deliverables.
- To own an end to end Project lifecycle.
- Graduation / relevant Diploma | 15 years' of Academic education.
- Minimum Experience 3 yrs as an Interior Designer.
- Led and delivered minimum 5 to 6 Residential projects.
- Holds excellent knowledge of design tools, PPT presentation, AutoCAD.
- Holds design expertise in Conceptual design (Layout, Style, Moodboard)
- Technical design (Material knowledge, Execution and Drawing Preparation)
- Modular design (Material knowledge, aesthetics & functionality, module planning)
- Civil works & Services (specifications & installation details)
- Holds project expertise in Creating BoQ for customers, Coordinating with internal & external agencies.
- Holds sales expertise in Sales Closure by way of logical & trusted Sales pitch, Driving and leading the Design meetings with the customers
- Holds behavioural attributes of Result oriented, Team work, Integrity & Ethics, Crisp & meaningful communication.
- Holds a high degree of willingness to learn, ability to drive performance among independent team members.