As an Interior Designer, you should have excellent creative thinking skills and be able to create designs based on conversations with a client. You should be confident communicating regularly with clients in order to assess their needs and be able to adjust a given approach based on feedback. You should maintain familiarity with the Interior Design landscape and trends in order to provide the best idea for the client.
- To own the Sales funnel & drive Sales Closure.
- To own Customer Experience during a project.
- To lead and own quality & accuracy of design deliverables.
- To own an end to end Project lifecycle.
- Graduation / relevant Diploma | 15 years' of Academic education.
- Minimum experience of 3 years as an Interior Designer.
- Led and delivered minimum 5 to 6 Turnkey / Full Home Residential projects.
- Holds excellent knowledge of design tools, PPT presentation, AutoCAD.
- Holds design expertise in Conceptual design (Layout, Style, Moodboard)
- Technical design (Material knowledge, Execution and Drawing Preparation)
- Modular design (Material knowledge, aesthetics & functionality, module planning)
- Civil works & Services (specifications & installation details)
- Holds project expertise in Creating BoQ for customers, Coordinating with internal & external agencies.
- Holds sales expertise in Sales Closure by way of logical & trusted Sales pitch, Driving and leading the Design meetings with the customers.
- Holds behavioural attributes : Result oriented, Team player, Integrity & Ethics, Crisp & meaningful communication.
- Holds a high degree of willingness to learn, ability to drive performance among independent team members.